Slide bass on mnm

Ive been lately experimenting with slides on my mnm but i cannot figure out to make a bass that slides like in this track SOPHIE - BIPP (Autechre Mx) (Official Stream) - YouTube - ive read in the manual, elektronauts but i simply cannot figure it out:( Would anyone be so kind and give a dumbed down step by step explanation of how i can manage to do like the bass in the sophie track link?

As I have understood so far i put a note trig c on say step 1, turn up a bit decay and on step 4 i put an e, choose slide and then in the slide window put a slide trig on 1 & 4. The result: no slide occurs :frowning:

pitch slides on MM have to be parameter locked “pitch/tuning” values. notes won’t slide unless you use portamento.

1 Like

Thank you, any idea where I can find a tutorial on this?

no sorry. the manual is your best hope.

1 Like

Not sure if Ae used the Monomachine for the bass on that track, it sounds different to the sound from the original track.

The only way I do bendy notes on the Monomachine is using portamento. Set it to LEGATO ONLY (I think in the ASSIGN menu), then use trigs with the AMP/LFO/FILT subtrigs turned off as your note slide destinations. I may be slightly off with my description as I haven’t used my Monomachine in a while, but the manual should be able to help fill in the gaps.

1 Like

Legend! Thank you