Slate & Ash Cycles / Aura

I’d love a demo, since I am not sure how well the instrument would work with an s25 (as opposed to a Kontroller with more keys…).

Has anyone had an issue with dropping and dragging samples into the user patch?
I’ve been doing it happily for months and now suddenly it won’t let me. :thinking:

Ughhh…

Had been saving up for the Cycles and Auras bundle only to see that it has jumped in price again since I last looked!!! :frowning:

That’s me done with trying to get it, it was pretty expensive in the first place, I didn’t mind paying the original price but these constant price hikes, especially mid-pandemic, when musicians income is next to nothing is just depressing.

I don’t get why they keep pushing the price up the longer it is out, can’t see the logic in it. Well, they’ve lost one customer in me as I can’t afford close to £400.

@syashdown any chance of a sale coming? I know you offer a bundled discount, but I’m interested in Cycles specifically. This just came onto my radar. Looks really great, but for me, quite pricey at the moment…

SPECTRES out today;

2 Likes

Hmm, any way to load your own samples into the engine?

not as of yet, but S+A have previous added sample import to some of their other engines. That said, you should always purchase based on the current advertised features, and never assume future features are anything but a nice surprise.

True… I have Cycles and Choreographs but only really use my own samples with them. That’s the main draw for me, even though the included content surely sounds great.

got word back that it wont be possible to do sample import for this one, now or in the future.

4 Likes

Appreciate you finding that out and sharing.

That is good to know, cheers

That’s a real shame, I really like Cycles with the sample material it comes with but I’ve been using it a lot lately to add a bit of life to some older melodic loops I recorded years ago.