Sizzler

Enjoy this free Sound Pack for Model:Samples and other samplers - jam-packed full of C64 goodness. We hope it can provide a sliver of escapism or exercise for your creativity in these tough times.

Sizzler zzaps you back to the halcyon Commodore days of yesteryear with its punchy 8-bit beats and trill melodic leads.

Lovingly concocted by Elektron Talk-master and synth wizard Daniel Sterner, the 72 samples will fire up vivid pangs of nostalgia for many, and to anyone not used to typing LOAD and hitting return before they can play a game, it’s just going to sound plain awesome.

With Sizzler, you get to go back to when digital music was growing ever more self-assured. To the pre-dawn of the SidStation and Elektron. And who’s to say you have to leave? Stay a while, stay forever!

While formatted for Model:Samples, the sound files of this sound pack are also compatible with Digitakt, Octatrack, Analog Rytm, and any other sampler that handles WAV files.

Download Sizzler for free - look for more Sound Packs.

Take care everyone and look after each other.

30 Likes

You guys are the best! Thanks @Elektron!!!

Good on you. Thanks yall.

Yum

12 Likes

W00T!

:slight_smile:

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

hqdefault (1)

5 Likes

:joy: “were friends, right shooter?”

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s the first thing I did.

These are AWESOME!!! Thank you Elektron.

1 Like

Thank you!

yes!!! Thats the first one!

The sequel is much better and proper i think. Especially that elevator sound… Hearing that sound in the 80s, as a child, trying to figure out whats going on in this game… loading n finding many other obscure games on pirate cassettes… What days…

Im currently hooked on game H.E.R.O. On c64… Still very cool to this day!

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Computer Video Game Recommendations

:3lektron: looking forward to playing with these! :3lektron:

1 Like

Impossible Mission … man, that brings back some good memories … :+1:

2 Likes

8 bit vst : http://www.ymck.net/en/download/magical8bitplug/

You beat me to the punch by 16 hours, apparently. I’m still dying, though…

1 Like

My face hurts from laughing. Thanks!

1 Like