Short Model:Cycles Cuckoo set

Hello. Ever since day one of Model:Cycles I’ve been thinking of making a whole set on the Cycles alone. It’s been cooking in my head, and the last few weeks I started to make it. Here it is! (PS. I love it)

54 Likes

You are such an amazing inspiration! The tune around 15:14 made me want to fire up my old commodore 64 somehow.

Thanks for sharing!

Ps I would love to see some in depth sound design tutorials on the M:C

Love it :metal:

Always a joy witnessing what you create, and especially seeing what unique and interesting tunes you come up with using tools i know inside out…but you always manage to take stuff to dimensions i would never consider…

Just awe inspiring…

1 Like

This is seriously awesome. Musically also very pleasing and interesting (love some of the chord progessions and modulations!). The song starting at 17:45 is full of energy and really compelling, and the beautiful sound design, plucks and chords of the song starting 24:18 at gave me goosebumps! :sparkles:

Thanks for sharing! :pray: :+1:

i grinned all the way through that. fantastic set cheers cuckoo :happy:

1 Like

The whole thing was really fun dude, nice job! Really liked it.

Both Model: series are on sale for $70 CAD off until the end of today. And it’s payday… :expressionless:

Thanks for making another great vid!

2 Likes

So good! I’m doing a lot of seat-wiggling right now listening to it. The live solos were really impressive! Awesome range across the whole set :smiley:

Thank you EVERYONE for the overwhelming vibes! I appreciate it so much :heart:

4 Likes

Awesome set Cuckoo! Loved the energy.

Love it. This is making sure I’ll spend more time with this machine.

1 Like

That was awesome dude!

1 Like

Fantastic set, all the M:C naysayers should watch it :slight_smile:
Man, I wish there would be a Cuckoo Soundpack for M:C!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I second a cuckoo m:c soundpack !

4 Likes

I already watched this and love the inspiration you give to us! Your positive vibes and up beat personality makes these videos very enjoyable and educational. Thank you Cuckoo!!

Cuckoo, you’re a huge inspiration and the real deal. You helped me get my head across multiple pieces of gear.

1 Like

You are the cuckooman, playing cuckoomusic in a cuckooworld…

Happy New Year Cuckoo and Happy New Year to You’all

That last song is perfection. I haven’t heard that level of beauty from the M:C before or since.