Shearing Great Discovery's and Tricks that make you Smile

Just a place to … well it’s in the title.

1 thing i like alot is having a trig with an open reverb - having a next trig - best at least 4 steps further - where the Reverb is totally closed ( could be any rev - paramter ) but for sure the send -level in the amp-page. Then making a slide from the first to the next step- next blowing it open again right after the second step.- in a tird step.
>>> Closing the Amp-send on the Amp-page is ineteresting if I only want to influence the track you’re in .
>>> Changing settings in the Reverb -settings will influence all tracks …
>>> a combination of both is real fun.

crazy things can be done doing this on Kicks as they start with a reverb and end with a totally dry tail ( in this case the second step can be right after the first if needed )

You can make the illusion the whole track ( or tracks ) or like sucked into a black hole and being plopped-out suddenly again.

One I’ve just posted in the Rytm forum but equally if not more at home here.
Faking Alternate direction like CIRKLON on the A4.

Place trigs in a 16/16 pattern. Switch to 32/32 & copy your trigs across in retrograde. 1 is 16. 2 is 15 etc.
Switch back to 16/16 & let it play. This is normal forward direction.
But if you use Function & ^ whilst in the Scale menu, you can switch to 32/32 on the fly giving you fake Pingpong direction :slight_smile:

Use the arrows instead of Scale page or you’ll just keep rotating thru 1-4 pages.