Share your tunes

All melodic elements bar the theremin sound made with the single cycle from “torch” that you hear at the beginning. AUM + Koala & FX (the theremin was Trooper)

4 Likes

Playing a bit today :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Some underground tribe music on the Black Trinity

5 Likes

Thank you! Coming from a band background I try to mix sequenced elements and live parts when working with the Elektrons. Needless to say, this has required a bunch of takes to get it down :sweat_smile:

I fucks with this.

I hope you don’t take offense if I say it has Thriller vibes!

I love the bass solo too, got Justice vibes.

This one’s got some Digitone in it, as well as the pictured Micromonsta 2, MFB Nanozwerg, Korg Monologue and Din Sync RE-909 + 8raw8 drums. Happy with the chilled vibe I got while also having a decent amount of detail in there.

7 Likes

Enjoying this! Very nice intro as well.

1 Like

42 Min Live Techno Jam. This Time a little more melodic!

9 Likes

5 Likes

:raised_hands:t3:
:headphones:

new tenko jamz friends!

8 Likes

Welcome guys! Spontaneous jam. Two hours of techno:

5 Likes

Sunday afternoon jam turned into something I quite like.

Voices are eurorack, drums from DT.

7 Likes

Digitakt’s Song Mode brought this one to life!

5 Likes

I think the many hours playing Animal Crossing in my life (my fave is New Leaf) influenced me musically! LOL! :woman_facepalming:

Here is some footage from a set I did on Saturday (in our local town community space).
I think I recorded the whole night into Logic, direct from the mixer, so I will post a version with proper audio quality. My first gig since lockdown and it really blew the cobwebs away!!

4 Likes

Layers of Sequences in a Standard Song Format:

2 Likes

A bit of a mashup of some recent live snippets.

I wasn’t sure what to do with them individually so decided to throw them together and see what came out. :slight_smile:

Featuring Model:Samples, Pulsar-23, some electro-acoustic instruments, field recordings and fx.

5 Likes

Some noisy/messy stuff I found in my old SP-404 card dump while collecting samples to throw in the OT last night, probably 2019.

3 Likes

Been working on a game for this little system but its also sparked my interest in making an album of ambient “loading music”

bubblez

6 Likes