Share your tunes

Some hypnotic downtempo four on the floor :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Hope you may enjoy. As at usual sounds + video. Waldorf Blofeld + DN

Here‘s a short techno sketch with my M:S. Used several instances of a tape looper app and recorded it directly into the AUM app. Wish a great start into 2021! https://www.instagram.com/p/CJcbHZngJao/?igshid=1hthjiib2dy9v

Glad you’re back on your feet. Fantastic sounds on this one, especially pad synth and kick.

1 Like

10min beatmaking challenge w/ octatrack. please check :grinning:

Phew… so, finally, here’s the last track from my latest album project. I ended the album with this Melodic Techno track, with some Rave vibes. Hope you all like it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

stairway of synths (analog four mkii + digitakt + octatrack mkii + re101 space echo + tascam414 + ventris reverb)

2 Likes

really been loving using the digitakt for more trap style drum patterns

elektron digitakt thru overbridge. using some compressors/saturation in ableton including ozone vsts on the master. str8 jam and bounce

Last saturday’s interlude for the Sonic Sound Synthesis session with Design A Wave and Extractor Fan at The Neon Hospice is archived at Mixcloud:

This is my latest and favorite tune:

Urban techno meditation.

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

I am taking the Analog Rytm out of the studio to jam and focus only on the rytm. to get to know each other a little bit better :slight_smile:
I love it! one box only…

Analog engines only:

tried samples only, but the analog engines joined the party:

3 Likes

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/trUHeA3Pgwg

new concept for 2021: be more active and release more, more, more.

octatrack handles microkorg loops ive made in my first midi dive-in on the machine. really like the drum sounds you can get from microkorg.

im doing short montages to sort of try out as much as possible visual-vise, still trying to find “my style” or whatever. but its been fun to just commit oneself and go for it. - onwards!

1 Like

Groovy!!!

1 Like