Share your tunes

I suspect much more than one beer.

Well, you’re wrong.

1 Like

ByeCycle is rock solid! I like it a lot!

1 Like

Thank you man!

I love those Middle East (Arab-ish) sounds.

1 Like

Wow some excellent sounds in this thread. Impressive.

I did a bunch of ambient drone live freestyles during the initial phases of the pandemic and whittled them down to an album of quaransounds:

All Octatrack, Analog Keys and anxiety. I usually tend towards more sequenced works so this was a nice stretch. I’m quite happy with the mood and textures of the work.

8 Likes

dark, I like it :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks !

New video/single ‘±’ from my band Pihka Is My Name. Once again, it’s a combination of epic electronic music and emotional animation. Analog Rytm MKII all over it :slight_smile: A bit of Digitone too.

4 Likes

OT Transition Trick Live Looping dNb

Sorry for the text link. This board isn’t Twitch friendly apparently.

#stayhealthy #fuckcoronavirus :facepunch:
Elektron Model:Samples, Novation Circuit Mono Station & Mackie 402 VLZ4 mixing them

2 Likes

A new jam! DN DT and Blo! :ecstatic:

4 Likes

Slow paced acid.

8 Likes

Hi Everyone, here’s a new track I completed, which uses several Elektron machines. Progressive trance with an acid-style lead.

Thanks for listening!

https://soundcloud.com/aswewait/jericho

1 Like

my latest effort, still dub, but with a house-ish vibe to it. hope you like it and thanks for checking it out. :slight_smile:

Mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

2 Likes

One last big jam before the summer ends. Keystep Pro on sequencing duties; I love that it sends CV so I ended up playing the Clouds like it was another synth voice. Subharmonicon sounds fantastic, and the interplay between its internal sequencer and the KSP leads to some nice unexpected results. And the Erica Synths & Ninja Tune Zen Delay is just such a joy to perform with! It is as much of a performance device as it is an effects pedal. Overall, a nice last hurrah before work ramps up again.

7 Likes

AR and Octa within Live…but forgot to arm on one clip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice mood and restraint. Enjoyed.

Nice. Quite a gentle acid.

Great song, great video.

1 Like