Share your tunes

New number from me in the area of 14x BPM bass-post dubstep half step drum and bass or whatever it is called nowadays. It’s actually a remix for a local band.
Digitakt on the drums and leads, Access Virus on bass and bits, other samples from original material.

Off kilter crap! Emptied my OT to start over. Still so much to discover after two years with it

1 Like

I released this a few months ago. Recorded over the summer of 2019, with a digitone and microkorg on cassette multitracker:

https://lontanoseries.bandcamp.com/album/worn

Here’s a link if you would like to purchase a vinyl of it:
http://qrates.com/projects/20436-worn

Finally got around to releasing some more tunes. Between nostalgia and the fading memory of a dream.

Plenty of Digitone on the front half and lots of Rytm on the back half. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

here’s my new one out today. in support of my album that’ll be released next week, i’ve made this one a free (or pay what you want) download on bandcamp. if you like it, there’s a follow link below to save the album so you don’t miss it.

Album follow link … distrokid.com/hyperfollow/ekodus…ed-passage-of-flux

Mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

1 Like

1 Like

I used some percussion samples and hand drums, for some calming rythms, i hope you like it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AK + 50’s drummer kontakt drums

2 Likes

Not sure what this is…Model:Cycles and OT.
For some reason I’ve not been using the OT much except as a mixer. Decided to dive back in and work with it.

1 Like

some rytm, but really lots of laptop and stuff.

Octatrack and 0-coast Jam.

4104 Tracks · Cycle01

PS: soundcloud player embedding doesn`t work for some reason. :aw:

Here is my submission to the Westworld Scoring Competition

4 Likes

82nd day of #fuckcoronavirus lockdown
Messing a bit with the new toy :crazy_face:

Slow beat on my sp404

2 Likes

1 Like

Got a Moog Subharmonicon yesterday. This is one live track of it along with drums from a Model:Cycles. Two tracks, one pass, goofy as shit

1 Like

3 Likes

Dark ambient. Analog rytm playing drums and samples from my good old TG-55 and some field recordings from my commute :alien: :hole: :bomb:

2 Likes

Just released an album on bandcamp

2 Likes