Share your tunes

Made on Octatrack chopping up samples and making sequences
then transferred to ableton for arrangement.
Also used toraiz squid for the melody with digitone and some minilogue and rytm also

3 Likes

Haven’t shared my guitar stuff. More experimental. Worth a share. If not I have more traditional rythms…

Gets nice and wide open towards the middle

Recorded with a Blue Yeti/iMovie

Forgot the tuning B A D F# B E? something close to that…

3 Likes

Happy Sunday 'nauts! First track of 2020 for me. I’ve been GASing a little bit for an Octatrack or 1010 Blackbox recently, so decided to try and make fuller use of my DT for this one to stave that off. This one is less melodic and noisier than my usual stuff, maybe breaks/d&b/idm/idk. Also my new Analog Heat is gets a bit of an over-workout on this one, hope you like it.

4 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Learning Digitakt continues - track made with just 3 samples - playing percussion/drum samples using LFO randomly controlling starting points with various loop lengths + some internal effects controlled live:

2 Likes

Another one this week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yoo…this is creepy af, Celeste like, and grandiose at the same time haha. Keep em comin’

2 Likes

@selfup Thanks a lot! I will do my best to post weekly :slight_smile:

1 Like

So this is an interesting one. Exactly what I thought I would use the DT for. I made a track on the 1010music blackbox and sampled each sequence into the DT.

Same pattern essentially just different effects. But this should be good for a level or two in a video game or something similar :slight_smile:

The other day I discovered this weird Filter Collision trick and decided to push it a bit further. Might not be something people like but worth a share:

2 Likes

I posted this to jamuary :wink:

1 Like

Really explored a lot of the octatracks MIDI possibilities on this one. LFOs changing arp length and note values, polyrhythms creating different chord variations, and then using thru machines to process the hell out of the Waldorf XTK

2 Likes

hey all!
had a little behringer party with crave and td-3 accompanied by OT, DT, volca keys and a minilogue.
was recorded as video with stereo sum and then edited slightly (which is probably subjective as i made some hefty cuts there :))

3 Likes

trying for one a day keeps the doctor away

Dark and eerie shit made with samples (from some digital synths and PO-35) loaded to and mangled in AR https://soundcloud.com/murkla/something-is-coming

Tune from my new album.
Initially started on the A4. Added 808 samples, Diva, Bazille and Una Corda.

2 Likes

Cool, sampling into Elektrons is a great way for making other pieces of gear shine.

1 Like

Yea it’s a fun process for sure!

I released this double single last week, in Norwegian.
One poppy track and one quite introspective.
I’ve always been inspired by hiphop, but I guess what I end up making are more song-like products.

Check it out!

2 Likes

Here’s a new self release I’ve just put out. Lots of AR and A4 all over this.

2 Likes