Share your tunes

A song from a show I did last night. Performed and recorded live, written day of show :slight_smile:
Syntakt + Octatrack

4 Likes

Hey :sunglasses:
I’m a long time reader of this forum but I don’t remember ever posting. This is one of my favorite tracks from an EP I’m about to release, but honestly, I don’t know if it is any good :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just want to share my first single for my new project. After a busy year of music last year with my other project (chalk trade), I plan to slow down and focus on releasing fewer songs while pushing myself to explore a slightly new direction.

Hope you enjoy!

4 Likes

fallin’ in love with the moog one again, my lord what a monster

3 Likes

Hey Guys! Heres a little snippet of my latest impro jam… hope you’re doing well! Best regards Knut

2 Likes

Here’s a song from an album I released yesterday. It’s the most techno-ish song i ever did, but I still managed to cram in some guitars.
Here’s the thread if you want to know more about the whole album:

2 Likes

more stff nosongmode.bandcamp.com

cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

.፥•፤°፠°፤•፥.

5 Likes

Hi, EN’s! Techno 140 bpm / Lyra 8 as percussive synth.
More than four hours of continuous jam. Welcome:

3 Likes

i made another thing

4 Likes

A bit longer live snippet from one of last year’s concerts, unfortunately only camera audio

2 Likes

Hi, dear EN’s! More techno with Lyra 8 on board for percussive sounds also. Welcome

2 Likes

7 Likes

Great return! Good one :slight_smile:

I finally recorded a couple of things today.
The first came out of wanting to make a softer drum kit and use some feely chords.
And added a little bit of noodling on the Launchpad for fun.

The second is more of just letting the Mood take a little sound and melt it into a warm cheesy ambient blanket.

5 Likes

Playing around with Ruismaker in Drambo it’s a very fun creative bass and percussion synth strongly recommend

4 Likes

Glitchy thing. Digitakt and Analog Four MkII with Octatrack MkII as performance mixer.

6 Likes

Jamuary got me into the flow lately, here’s my latest downtempo techno:

4 Likes

I’ve filled my Digitakts with nice samples again and produced a new Jungle / DNB track.

7 Likes

4 Likes