Share your tunes

aiyo this fire

1 Like

Endulged in some generative ambient with Digitone (Keys).
(See video description for some more details.)

4 Likes

Thank you!

one year, one month old recording.
mnm sounds a bit like a voice but it’s just the super wave i think.

5 Likes

had a hard drive die, lost a ton of work. help me fund a new computer.

2 Likes

Jeez… Woke up feeling uninspired, wrote a thread about it, and decided to just throw something together… ended up with a kinda sick track.

7 Likes

Ever spend months on a project and then completely forget it exists?

It’s instrumental Irish trad/electronic crossover based around fiddle, synths and samples, electric instruments and a ton of effects. (The pedalboard for the fiddle alone is insane!)
Kinda proud of this one, it’s certainly a vibe.

Also, there’s some really excellent stuff on this label that’s worth checking out, too, one of Ireland’s hidden gems, the guy who runs it is worthy of an essay all by himself.

4 Likes

“elpo2 s​ə​ˈ​ste​ɪ​n”

4 Likes
5 Likes

Great atmpsphere and pad landscapes! Love it!

1 Like

From prog-techno to DnB and psy-trance - Here:

Thanks for support - Ⓛ Ⓞ ⓋⒺ

4 Likes

Teaser for upcoming EP Made in/by/for all you Elektronauts. This track is from a mission by @aarb420 & @natehorn. You rule! Also special thanks to @BLKrbbt who ran the DnB missions. Most other tracks are from there. More info soon.

6 Likes

Such a chill shuffle! Love the house vocals!

1 Like

Hi, dear EN’s - Saturday free jam//Progressive techno and dub
Welcome:

Thank you for support! / :heart:TDM

2 Likes

Love this machine

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s a tune I put together inspired by this game I played on the C64 when I was a kid.

I began sketching it out on the MNM, Rytm, OT, and Qu-Bit Data Bender, but then moved it to Live and reworked most of it there.

4 Likes

So working on my drum programming skills and I made this fun 808 house drum beat loop just now in Ableton Live 11 in seconds with stock 808 drum plugins no effects added.

1 Like

and with some lead and vocals

working on mixing and multiple tracks in DAW gets tricky still learning and experimenting!

1 Like