Share your tunes

3 Likes

snapshot of my latest live techno set! ST on low-end duties for my latest setup iteration.

2 Likes

I’m curious, is there any place to drop audio embeds for easy sharing with people beyond Youtube, Soundcloud, or Bandcamp?

Preferably with no additional re-encodes. I want to move eventually to Bandcamp so the idea is to Google Drive style cloud links with a few trusted friends while I work out drafts, but they look extremely ugly to paste in.

I wonder if there’s some sort of overlay I can use for a single set of demos and Github hosted content?

One of the first songs I ever made

3 Likes

Upcoming release. With 135 BPM it’s a bit faster than my further tracks, but was fun to make :slight_smile:

Lead synth is coming form a layered DUNE3 VST, furthermore there are sounds from Sequential PRO 3, Roland TR8s, Elektron Digitone and a lot of processing with Elektron Analog Heat II.

5 Likes

This is my final run at my remix of @Doug’s new track Tomorrow Will Be Worse. This is the third time I’ve done any kind of remix of an acapella, it’s a really interesting challenge to make something that feels like yourself without ruining the feel of the original and making the raps sound awkward. Anyway hope you dig it.

And if you haven’t checked out the original track you should, there’s a thread on it here Cool Doug Love - Tomorrow Will Be Worse

7 Likes

I just released something!

It’s a mix of hiphop (ish) beat, sample flipping and bass music.

I failed at links, here’s bandcamp and it’s free!

4 Likes

Continuing my exploration of mixing my two loves of radio and music…this one based on the sounds and tempo of the Sputnik satellite. Some initial tinkering on the Digitakt and Microcosm and working on bass / lead sequences on the MM2 before moving to Logic Pro to build my slushy drums and rework the dual bass with VSTs. A few topic specific samples and some general HF radio samples squished together in what I approximate as some synthwave/ambient goodness.

7 Likes

vocaroo

1 Like

Hrm, thought that was more a Imgur style media/content dump for meme-y stuff.

A new tune named Paris, Texas.

4 Likes

Promotion time :balloon:

3 Likes

Really lovely vibe!

1 Like

Right back at you!
Very nice…and I’m literally just listening on my iPhone speakers.
Would love to know more about your instrumentation and recording set up in future posts.

3 Likes

Thanks:) Actually, it’s weird because usually I use some Elektron instruments, some mono synths, effect pedals and an Acidlab Miami, but for this tune I only used the TE OP-Z, stock Ableton plugins and Deelay and Supermassive.

I think that the OP-Z saturation can really thicken up a sound and I suspect there’s also some hidden stuff under the hood that fluffs it up. It’s been long since I made something that was so easy to mix.

2 Likes

grantig. - •☍•.⚯°•.•

4 Likes

I dropped this on BC today

It is called “Kill Ape” and is the partner EP to “Ape Shall Never”,
all the tracks were made for beat battles and music challenges.

Everything is made with Elektron Digitakt+Digitone combo, and
recorded with Zoom H6.

I hope you will enjoy,
Yoni

2 Likes

A fast jungle snippet played on the Digitakt only.
I routed the main output of the Digitakt through the Syntakt to use the lovely extra overdrive.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Raw hypnotic techno. Digitone and digitakt are passed through Syntakt’s fx block for more overdrive sound.

7 Likes