Share your tunes

Slow beat on my sp404

2 Likes

1 Like

Got a Moog Subharmonicon yesterday. This is one live track of it along with drums from a Model:Cycles. Two tracks, one pass, goofy as shit

1 Like

3 Likes

Dark ambient. Analog rytm playing drums and samples from my good old TG-55 and some field recordings from my commute :alien: :hole: :bomb:

2 Likes

Just released an album on bandcamp

2 Likes

Looks like lots of fun!

First single from upcoming LP
Made entirely on DT + Mastering.
Stream: https://fanlink.to/c5DT
Support: https://sevenvillasvoyage.bandcamp.com/album/traveling-without-moving

3 Likes

New record just came out today and available everywhere on File13 records

4 Likes

An additional demo song to my “RAV Hand Drum” emulation patch for Digitone and Digitone Keys.

Made only with Digitone, recorded via Overbridge and Mastered in FLStudio. Beat, bass and sfx are part of my upcoming Digitone sound pack.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice, what did you use?

Here’s my entry:

Loads of high quality entrants, so I don’t hold out much hope, but I learned a lot in the process and slaved my Digitakt from Logic for the first time!

2 Likes

Thanks!
I used u-he Hive 2 for everything including the big dark kick

1 Like

Very nice one. Good use of hardware gears for a film score.

1 Like

Always sonic_pi sequencing DN and waldorf blofeld. I’m fascinated by vintage futuristic videos matching “modern” music

3 Likes

Trying to get a Drexciyan vibe going with some modular beats. Did not really make it all the way to the bottom of the ocean. I blame the cops.

1 Like

Just got a Keystep Pro and was learning the functions…Through user error it started firing off a soft synth in my computer and cray stuff happened. I just let it go and recorded bits and pieces for effects. Instruments I used on purpose would be eurorack drums, Verbos Complex Oscillator and Cwejman BLD. The computer stuff was Waves Flow Motion and Logics Alchemy

1 Like

The vintage tech stuff looks awesome and matches the music indeed