Share your tunes

7 Likes

3 Likes

my recent track. techy house with a vocal snippet. RYTM plus some octa for drums, some blofeld and TAL sh101.

6 Likes

First track I’ve released in a long time. Lots of sampling, live bass, and other goodies:

1 Like

I watched this a couple of nights ago, very nice performance! Loved the sounds, the songs and the Jazzmaster! :grinning:

Question: are you using an amp for the guitar, or is it connected straight to the mixer?

1 Like

Thanks!!! I talked about it here:

1 Like

Very interesting, thanks!

Here’s my latest synth pop track. Synths used: Prologue, Digitone, OB-6, Bass Station II, Pro-2, System 8, NI Maschine

9 Likes

This one is probably not this forum’s cup of tea, but I’ll share it anyway: going into post-rock territory with the Korg Volcas, Microkorg, the Organelle as a sample player and, of course, the Digitone as the maestro of this digital orchestra!

5 Likes

nice!

1 Like

it’s not much, but it’s honest work.

Tried a portable live-setup, looking to add a DN too, planning to put it in a keyboard hardcase incl all cableworks and then this should be good to go.

cheers

3 Likes

Just added octatrack to my studio and after being overwhelmed for 1 week i think i came to terms with it. Got this short tune running today morning :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Another OT track where I’ve sampled an EMF scanner for the notes in the chord and the bassline. A4 and MD also featured. This time it turned out to be a more upbeat track (once it gets going).

2 Likes

XR18 solved all my routing issues and also midi sync problems.
octatrack and digitakt are running their own sequencers and synced from tidalcycles
tidal is handling the sequencing of monomachine and e-mu xl-1

6 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Some proper synthwave, awesome! Vocals remind me of HEALTH (one of my favorites)…

1 Like

Lots of fantastic music in this thread! Little jam here, cleanest so far after a few months of messing around with A4 and recently AR.

2 Likes

TECHNO

2 Likes

Here’s a cheery one to kick your Friday off. I’m really having fun using Maths as a sub-harmonic generator. Really nice effect. Also featuring Digitakt, Digitone and A4.

2 Likes

thanks ! :slightly_smiling_face: