Share something

I’ve got a whole YT channel of solo AnalogKeys experiments. I usually upload once or twice a week. Those who enjoy a more ambient and keyboard oriented sound, might give it a listen:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCDtRiceIdi5W0TDVbhgPABw

Beautiful

Thank you! :pray:

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t eat a pint of sugar free strawberry flavoured Jelly if you don’t want to spend the next day shitting your eyes out through your arse.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing .
You should put it on YouTube and create a dance for TikTok

1 Like
5 Likes

Nice, reminds me of The Kosmik Kommando.

1 Like

Thanks :pray: For me, now in the 40s that I discovered the drum machines is a wish to create tracks like the veteran and loved Kosmik Kommando! It is a temptation and also easy enough with those elektron machines, without a shame the flashback in the early 90s.

1 Like

super energy

1 Like

This was my very first live set via Twitch which I uploaded to youtube. Forgive the camera work :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t used my AR or A4 since I got a DN. S’only been a week, but they’re already looking dusty.

Just when you think you’re at your peak, some thing clicks and you level up again.
Solid afternoon of breakthroughs in the studio today.

6 Likes

LOVE
EVERY
THING
SMELL
MAGNOLIAS

3 Likes

Been attending to a dance show tonight in Rennes, called Earthbound.
NSDOS played OP-1, OP-Z, PO-170 modular and an EricaSynth system, his minimal experimental syncopated techno totally grabbed me to the point I was frenetically shaking on my chair…
Ashamed of me and annoyed by the vibrations of my seat, my wife and daughter eventually pushed me to isolate myself away on the stairs, were I danced, still sitting, like I was possessed, watching the amazing dancers move on improvised beats.
At one point they came to me and danced around me, sharing my thrilling ^^

In the end, a quarter of the crowd ended on the central dancefloor, I don’t know if it was planned or spontaneous but it felt so natural, like we were in a club.

Incredible time!

I was only very disappointed to get lectured by my whole family when we went back home, like my behavior was totally misplaced and they were ashamed of it.
But I couldn’t stop dancing, the sound put me very quickly in trance, it was impossible for me to stop shaking in rhythm with the beats, it was not like I was acting. In my book, staying still was the undesirable behavior, and I’m pretty sure the artists felt the same.

Such trance must be the moment I feel the most alive, I just love this, completing the beat in my head and shaking with the quarter notes.

Music is not just my passion, it’s taking me, grabbing me like I have no will and can only surrender to the simple joy of being alive.

17 Likes

Beautifully put you wonderful being. <3

Sheriff Cairo

My gal and I, our faces melded.

Lady Yen

1 Like
6 Likes

I am currently working on a small sample pack with percussive sounds from tabletop games. Will post this as soon as I am finished

But a thought I would like to share: bitwig sucks for this kind of “work”

I want to double heart this.

Oh shit dude, this heavy dog