Sequencer notes to Midi Out

Quick question:

is there any way to send midi notes of sequences programmed for internal engine to MIDI out?

I can use midi tracks of course, if works ok, but for some very spicific reason I need to get midi from the internal sequences

At the same time when I play on DN keyboard all translates to midi out just fine, but after notes recorded into seq they are not on midi out anymore (

Unfortunately no. This is a long outstanding feature request for most of the Elektrons. Let them know in Sweden by sending your request to feature-request@elektron.se.

2 Likes

done, thank you for clarifying

1 Like

Workaround is to copy/paste your sequence from the internal track to a MIDI track.

1 Like

yes, but this way it’s impossible to mute both tracks at the same time, which is highly needed in this setup (actually it’s av setup where notes from DN trigger visuals on laptop )

Aha yeah mutes will be a problem. Another option may be to do a MIDI loop back and sequence the audio track from the MIDI track, if you are using USB MIDI to run your visuals or alternatively have a MIDI splitter.

1 Like

Interesting idea actually, it’s quite easy to do with usb + din outs. Will see if it works! Thanks!

Could you make the midi trig fill condition off?

Not sure if I get u right… could you please explain

I’m thinking the fill condition for the midi notes (trig off when fill button is pressed) would be a temporary mute, and on a button reachable whilst in non midi tracks.

I’m totally busking here as I don’t think I’ve actually tried that before

1 Like

too complicated for a live use i guess… but should work