Sent in Cycles for Repair

I had a major power issue (shutting off randomly) as well as a memory and headphone output issue with multiple interfaces. It has been sent to fix but I’ve never done this before. Ik the power issue is common, but is there anything I should know or expect? I am in the US not far from CA.

If this where a common issue I’d expect to read more often about it.

I had the power issue, it was repaired 3 times and persisted so in the end I returned it part ex for a Syntakt

Presumably you are not talking about a dodgy power connection here ? (I mean, the connection between the elektron power supply and the socket on the M:C).

I got one secondhand on reverb and it seems to have a headphone out clipping issue, but main outs are fine.

did elektron offer this as part exchange, or did you mean you just sold it in exchange with another member on trade?

No, it was the retailer who offered to exchange it. Under UK consumer law after 3 repairs you are due an exchange (or something like that). It did go back to Elektron every time and they had to accept the return I think though.