Selling all my Elektron Gear / Elektron's Relationship with Customers/Forum

Hello Friends and Elektron Gods…

I come in Peace.

I am selling all my Elektron gear since the recent MKII drops have got me spooked.

(Please keep all age old comments about obsolescence and the upgrade world to yourselves. We get it.)

The only thing I came hear to ask for is a New way to prepare customers and long time Elektronusers for new product releases. There has to be a way, and I politely request on my behalf as well as any other positive people who agree with this, for Elektron to find a way.

I don’t need loyal dudes to feel the need to come to Elektrons defense, I am a most loyal dude and still feel very strongly about this, There simply has to be a way to give customers a chance/heads up to not lose out on purchasing something today that tomorrow will have to be resold only to lose money/time being forced to upgrade. This applies just as much to legacy boxes as it does to recent releases.

The only moderately negative thing I can say is why not get products right as you can the first time, don’t flood the market with half baked mki’s. I really tried to sell some friends on the basicness of Digitakt but they feared its workflow still.

Cirklon was made by one man and his loyal wife… They hold there price well and sell for more second hand.

Please and Thank you.

I love the new MKII style boxes, and I am mostly curious if the Monomachine or Machinedrum will get an upgrade into this new era…

I can’t at all imagine how this kind of honesty and straight forward relationship with customers would backfire, especially with products you no longer sell.

Hope my sentiments are understood, and if not I will disappear back into my peaceful place.

Very Much Appreciated

[Mod Edit: This frozen @MASTERFADER account can’t receive replies, tag @Semitone instead, same user]

3 Likes

72 posts were merged into an existing topic: Business practices [compilation topic]