Seinfeld talk

“You want a piece of me?”

6 Likes

sometimes I think the bloopers from that scene are even funnier than the footage they kept. it must have been so difficult to get through some of those scenes! :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m in progress of rewatching and there are too many good bits and ideas to list, I think the contest is one my favs though, and the deadly envelopes, these are the things that really make the show different,
but my favorite fact is that most of the show is based on real life stories that happened to someone on the crew.

1 Like

11 Likes

Is this a thread about nothing?

11 Likes

That’s what’s so great about the show. I think we all experience Seinfeld worthy moments on a weekly basis.

yeah for sure, like the car reservation, happened to me irl

2 Likes

Elaine refusing to take off the Orioles lid at the Yankee game :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

“No soup for you”!

“Not a square to spare”

“And you want to be my latex salesman”

Are my top 3 moments

4 Likes

Close talker :smiley:

4 Likes

Mulva?

Bosco!

Elaine‘s boyfriend who zones out when he hears his special song on radio…

And Puddy is indeed one of the best side characters (along with Peterman). Don’t mess with the Devils! The Deviiiiilssss!

Dios mio! El Diablo!

5 Likes

“You got a question…you ask the Eight Ball.”

“Feels like an Arbys night.”

“Right. Koko. That chimps alright. High five.”

6 Likes

…back and to the left

:rofl:

5 Likes

Kramers reaction at 2:50

3 Likes

“Stop crying and fight your father!”

My friend you to say that one all the time and it cracked me up, and it still pops into my head all the time.

I also loved this George line:

8 Likes

marine biologist is an icon

5 Likes

The apartment keys episode.

The entire scene where Kramer is telling George about having Jerrys keys and how it changed his life.

“Do you ever yearn?”

“Yearn. Do I yearn?”

I grew up watching this by proximity and now as an adult, I am finally enjoying it. Glad this thread exists.

5 Likes

I WAS IN THE POOL

3 Likes

I caught this the other day for the first time. Spit out my drink.

1 Like

The episode with Patrick Stewart was fantastic but people seem to hardly ever mention it. Kramer was performing in a small production of the Camus play The Just Assassins with him in the role of The Grand Duke with Stewart playing Ivan Kalyayev with Newman directing. Stewart was involved as he was a letter carrier back in England when he was younger and wanted to work with this savant letter carrier theater director (Newman) as he read about him in the International Letter Carriers Newsletter. At some point Patrick Stewart is at a bar with Kramer and tells him he will be directing a super hero film and that he’s aware that Kramer posses kavorka and would be perfect in the title role of a super hero whose only power is to make people’s clothes fall off enabling him to see whoever he wants naked or to use it to make people’s clothes fall of who might be committing crimes etc. He asks Kramer if he has any shirtless photos of himself that he could bring back to LA to show the producers as the role required a certain physique and Kramer pulls out that CK underwear ad he was from his wallet and in a bizarre twist referencing a previous episode Picard exclaims “these pretzels are making me thristy” and they both chug their beers in a manic comical way.