sEEDs an Album by Tchu

sEEDs, I haven’t even touched sTONEs yet. I’ll check that one out too soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes.

Not yet but I will try it very soon to see if it brings something interesting.

It depends. Sometimes it’s one Machine only, other times, several ones. The way I have it setup, I can bring any device in the mix. Everything is saved on the Elektron Machines (patches of Synths and pedals, fills, sequences, etc.). Sometimes, the Track comes from a couch session with a single Instrument, other times, it’s a combination of 4-5 different Instruments.

I record my Live Performance, that means that I record everything at the same time on one Stereo Track in Ableton but every Instrument has its own Audio Track (with minimal plugins). So, Ableton only serves as a kind of enhanced recorder. I could record every Track in Ableton and do some Edits but I find this time consuming and kind of boring.

No.

Yes.

No. I have a dedicated Audio Interface for my pedals so that anything can be routed to anything. I also have dedicated pedals for specific Instruments. As an example, the Ventris and Nemesis are on the Cue Out of the OT, the Space and TimeFactor are exclusively for the Hydrasynth.

2 Likes

Dude, sTONEs is equally amazing, tremendous work you’ve got here!

1 Like

Thank you @theartistisirrelevant! I sincerely appreciate that you take the time to comment. :heart::pray:

This is so good, really inspiring. Thanks a lot for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you very much @Jayko! If it can sparks something… :pray: :brown_heart:

Bandcamp Friday bump!

Love this album. Rich and full of ambiances — rewarding of careful listening, but with a beat you can put in the background and just be mildly distracted by if you want. A fantastic bookend to sTONEs (which everyone should also get)!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the support Joshua, I really appreciate it! :heart::pray:

Wo, I didn’t expect this. I love your description and your kind words, thanks for the push and the motivation you’re giving me!

2 Likes

Late to the party, sounding great @Tchu, you certainly had a prolific year with these releases. Awesome work! :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks to @jemmons who revived the thread with a bandcamp Friday bump. :rofl:

Thank you so much @MarcD! :heart::pray:

I think it’s because of my Live way to compose and record things and the fact that I kicked my ass to publish something. Thank you Elektronauts for being a great source of joy and motivation!

P. S. I still listen to your awesome Album Hydrangea on a regular basis.

Folks, go check this :

3 Likes

Ha cheers @Tchu, you’re too kind :pray:

1 Like

Finally got around to purchasing this one :yellow_heart:

And @MarcD’s too. Thanks for the recommendation!

2 Likes

Oh, thank you so much for the support @craig and I’m glad you did buy @MarcD’s stunning Album! :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Cheers for the support @craig & @Tchu Much appreciated! :heart:

2 Likes

How in the hell have I missed this?!?
Great stuff, very nice!!

1 Like

Thank you @Strutter! :pray::heart:

I’ve released 2 Albums this year. Maybe you missed it because there’s only 20 days between the releases. The first one is sTONEs.

2 Likes

Two albums!! :astonished: Thank you, I will definitely give it a listen later today.

Really lovely sounds and moods on the sEEDs. Everything works so nicely together and you seem to have a very good touch with drum sounds.

1 Like

Those are really nice comments, thank you so much!

1 Like