Saving/loading effects settings?

Are the effects settings saved when you save a sound? And reloaded when you load a sound.
Since the effects are shared by all tracks, this isn’t straightforward.
Many of my sounds on other synths (Novation Peak, IK Uno Synth Pro) are heavily based on the effects programming. And those synths save the effects settings with the patch.
How does this work on the Digitone? I guess the best solution would be a selection to let you choose loading the effects settings or not, when you load a sound.

Yes and yes.

Update:

I confused effects settings with send amounts, sorry.

and sounds do not store effects settings, what’s more it is conveniently possible to lock effects per project so they are not linked back to individual patterns

this isn’t likely to change imho - you could create a couple of donor/empty patterns where you set aside your favourite effects setting and then copy/paste from there to where you are working

no and no

OK. That’s a pity.

Aren’t the Amp settings saved with the sound?

that’s the send to the effects, but has no bearing on the effects which is what the op is angling for, but yes, you are correct on that aspect

1 Like

I think so but with the structure of delay and reverb as send fx, their character/settings are distinct from any track setting.

1 Like

Ok. I thought the OP was concerned with the send amounts.

Yes, but the amp settings only set the amount of send to the effects. Not delay time, chorus speed, reverb size and such.