Saving Help!

So I got the AR mk2. Proud father and all that…

But I was working on a project, and from my knowledge with other elektron devices, I went and hit [function] + [gear button] for saving my entire project. Then once I did, it “saved” and then everything was gone. Pattern, parameters, tracks all wiped clean, right after I “saved project”

Is saving different on this compared to the other elektron devices?

How do you save all properly or save a whole project properly? Luckily this was a test run and I don’t wanna have it happen again

10.2.3 SAVE KIT
Saves all the current kit related settings as a kit. When a kit is saved, it will be linked to the active pattern.
[YES] + [PLAY MODE] offers a shortcut to this command, saving the kit instantly to the same slot
and with the name of the kit unchanged. It is good practice to use the shortcut frequently to ensure kit
changes are saved.
When this menu is opened, the kit list will appear. The active kit is shown with inverted graphics. Select
the slot to which the kit will be saved by using the [ARROW] keys or the TRACK LEVEL knob. Press
[YES] to save to the selected slot. The NAMING screen, covered on page 17, will appear.

SAVE PROJECT opens a project selection screen where you choose a slot to save the active project to.
This menu can be accessed directly by pressing [FUNC] + [GLOBAL SETTINGS].

1 Like