Sampled City Utrecht to create a beat on Digitakt

Hey fellow Elektronauts,

Back with another sampling video!

In this video I take you with me to the my beloved hometown Utrecht. During the walk I record all kinds of stuff, from Lawn Mowers to trash cans, and of course screaming children.

If you enjoy the video, please leave a like on youtube, it really helps :slight_smile:

I added more explanations this time on how I editedsamples to create certain things, as well as what I think I could use it for when I record it. Let me know if this is something you enjoy. Do you have other wishes or tips? Let me know in the comments. You Elektronauts have been very inspiring :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Dave

28 Likes

Nice! Very well done, as per usual. :slight_smile: oh, and utrecht is a lovely city, you’re lucky to live there!

1 Like

Great video! Utrecht is great, played in Ekko a couple of years ago and totally fell in love with the place.

1 Like

Thanks Daisuk! Yeah I’m biased, but I really love this city.

Thanks Anfim! And cool ! If you ever have a gig here again, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

cool,nice work Dave

1 Like

Thanks audiolab :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job, as always! Patiently waiting for your upcoming live setup video(s)!

1 Like

“Almost fell to death!” lol

1 Like

:3lektron: Fabulous, top stuff, more more more :3lektron: :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Enjoyed that!

Had a great time at Le Guess Who a few years ago, would love to visit again.

1 Like

Wow awesome Track you have created! Like the way you do this and thanks for this cool video :slight_smile:
Maybe i try to sample my city :smiley:

1 Like

Love it!!! try sampling Rotterdam soon :grinning:

1 Like

Great work, immediate sub ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Inspirerend! This gravel groove is great btw

1 Like

@rob_lee cheers Rob! More to come for sure.
@Nachklangmusik, awesome and share the result if you like!
@soundsubsequent I just might do that yeah!
@tobee great, welcome to the club :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you have other wishes or tips?

You got all sorts of neat boxes from what I’ve seen in your other videos. Would be cool if you get to sample sounds created by feedback and resampling through your mixer/heat/etc.

1 Like

I saw this on youtube a few days ago, great video

1 Like

GREAT work ! Great Music.

…nice progress in your style that you´re on ! totally dig it.

1 Like

Thanks, great to hear the progress is noticeable! Have a lot to learn regarding video editing (started doing that in december of last year so quite new to it), but I try to use some new tricks I’ve learned online every time :slight_smile:

@x0x Thank you for watching !