Rytm pattern fade in?

Are you on the right track for editing? There are two modes for choosing tracks with the rytm. One is selecting the track Automatically if you hit a pad, the other requires you to hit function and pad to select the track… just another guess :grinning:

I’ve definitely made that mistake numerous times! But in this case no, I’m definitely on the right track, as the sound changes as I adjust other controls/parameters.

I don’t have anything hooked up to it at the moment; it’s just the machine on it’s own.

I’m in work currently but I’ll have a play around with the release later. I’m pretty sure I’ve already tried this but I may be thinking of hold/sustain rather than release. Do I need to do anything with note length while I’m at it? As in, would I need the note to have finished before the next trigger in order for the envelope to reset/retrigger?

If you set the hold parameter to auto (leftmost position, turn counter clockwise) the note length parameter will determine the length of the hold time, all other values not, I think

I am also at work atm :wink:

The following post is still valid:

Without an AMP envelope reset you need to choose the envelope values really carefully to match your trigs.

1 Like

This!!!

Turns out my decay was too long in the amp settings, after all that jiggery pokery.

Well done friends, I am eternally in your debt.

2 Likes

No worries, glad we found out what it was. maybe it will be useful for someone with the same problem in the future…