Rytm OS 1.32 speculation

Certainly hoping for sync out over USB to get fixed, this has become even more desirable since I discovered the delights of a USB hub on the host port of my mio10!

3 Likes

Good points. Anticipation is sometimes a friend but often a foe for me. And yes, ā€œto patternsā€ makes more sense.
The wait continues!! For the record though, this is still probably the greatest drum machine Iā€™ve ever used with or without those requests.

1 Like

I hope to fix total recal because some times not work properly

1 Like

itā€™s not at all too much work for me. Iā€™d much rather them implement other things. -nods with much fervor-

Itā€™s not too much work for me. Iā€™d much rather them implement other things. More machines/ looping envelopes/ refined sample looping controls/ control pattern switches with overbridge, etc.

I was messing with sending kits by sysex earlier, and managed to set env reset in sound settings to ā€œampā€ and ā€œamp+filtā€. Sadly it didnā€™t reset the amp envelope, but it looks like theyve been experimenting with it already. So maybe soonā€¦

Also, I was messing with choked tracks and it sounds to me like the amp + filter envelope does get retriggered now (always) when you choke a sound, which Iā€™m pretty sure it didnā€™t previous to 1.31?

exciting, but also 1.4ā€¦ do you think or can anyone state with authority that there will be, or even can be, new synth engines added? i know this is me being spoilt. we have more than enough. my BT and CP are lonely tho.

Still on 1.30 which is fine for me.
If it works, donā€™t change it.

True that, but getting the transfer software working for Rytm would be a treat indeed!

I dont think it will be released in the near future. Probably not before august.

based on what?

I am just guessing. I think they wont release something for the Rytm when everybody gots their eyes on the Digitakt.

they announced months ago that the transfer app should arrive to both devices same time. I think once the Digitakt bugs are ironed out they will give us this

Yeah, i think so too. If iĀ“d make a guess it would be that they work hard to release the new OS with transfer support just before summer vacations here in Sweden. At least i hope they do. Time will tell.

1 Like

Some more engines and the granular type effect in the sample section of the digitakt.

I doubt it, cause then it would be 1.4 not 1.32. The number implies a tiny incremental release

Maybe youā€™re right after all since thei focus is now Octatrack mk2!

I donā€™t think software wise OT MK II will see a lot of action if any at all.

1 Like

Lets see. I would be surprised if Overbridge doesnt make its way into that device

Apparently I am dead wrong :slight_smile: