Rytm mk2 purely sample playback

Craig do you know what the increments are on the Model samples?

Yep, same as Rytm, whole numbers 0-120 :slight_smile:

…that’s the first time i hear, that somebody is looking for rytm as a one shot sample player only…
:wink:

ur aware of the fact that u can get any mpc model plus an analog heat for the same price tag…?

Actually interesting topic.
I am thinking to replace DT with ARmk2
And if midi is left out of the picture, the main difference is loop start stop, loop itself and midi - nothing is going to be missing

I would love to know more about this.

Are the sample start point and looping limitations that you’ve described still present in 1.60? Are there other differences like this between the Digitakt and the latest software update on the Rytm? I tried moving to a Rytm the DT last year, but the limitations in the sample editing in comparison to those in the Digitakt (which I consider to be the bare minimum, honestly) really kinda turned me off from the Rytm and I ended up flipping it soon afterward.

Been trying to figure out what got updated this go-around but not having much luck…

2 Likes

I love my Rytm and to be honest, i use it more as sampler than as a synth drum. In fact, i ended up using the synth only for kick and hi hats. Maybe it’s because my style of music is more funk / disco oriented. Anyway the Rytm satisfy 100% my drum needs and killed all my gas for drum machines.

3 Likes