Rytm LFO on compressor- right channel click

So I am using my Rytm as a bass
machine with dual VCO voices and using a saw LFO on the compressor volume to get that sidechain pumping effect

however doing this adds a quiet ”click” only to the right channel audio

I know this is very specific but I just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed this

1 Like

I am seeing this on a brand new RYTM MK2 black.

I get the right channel to produce a click with it just sitting doing nothing - no sound goign through the compressor. This seems to only happen when the sidechain thing is set to LPF

The following settings cause a loud clicking noise in the right channel of the audio:
THR: 27
atk .1
rel .1
MUP : 90
rat 1;2
Seq LPF
MIX 127
VOL 127

I have no idea whats causing this. It is happening even when no sound is playing…

I left it turned on for a few hours and calibrated - now i get the loud sound playing through both left and right lol.

Also to note - but maybe unrelated. When I turned on my RYTM this morning I experienced this: Analog Rytm MK2- Missing Cal: Pads

I have put a support ticket in just wanted to make a post here in case anyone else seen this

Would anyone out there be able to test this for me to see if they are also seeing this?

I hate to be bumping this - but I’ve not heard back from support and just want to confirm if this is an issue with my machine or normal.
Anyone out there able to reproduce a clicking sound on the right audio channel with the following compressor settings on the MK2? I have the black one
THR: 27
atk .1
rel .1
MUP : 90
rat 1;2
Seq LPF
MIX 127
VOL 127