RYTM + FX + Ableton

Hey Guys, so im still pretty new to RYTM,

I’m just doing some beginner recording at the moment however as you may know the FX available with OB via 1 track (with all track’s FX squished into 1 channel).

I came across this dude (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZKesES8fk) who seems to suggest that you could at a one time, record individual tracks with FX.

Im not so sure this would work for the RYTM.

However the way i’ve always played/recorded is in ‘performance’ style (for want of a better word). So capturing FX for each channel separately is pretty important from a recording perspective.

I’d be really interested to hear your method(s) and perspective(s) on trying to capture individual tracks with FX applied or separated.

• Caveat: Generally in the mix/master process there is tweaking to be done, however its more about the essence of the performance for me, hence capturing everything as it happens and not becoming a DAW addict is kind of important.

Anyhow, thanks you crazy Elektronauts - I love this forum!

2 Likes

You talkin’ bout’ using the on board RYTM FX? If that’s the case I’m not sure it’s possible but I’d love to know too.

They are send fx so its the same fx used on every channel and why it is recorded on one track…
So its not possible unless you you record each sound seperatly

2 Likes