Rytm- Bug in Scenemode

Hello everyone,

i am wondering if this is a bug or some kind of user error.
The scenario is like that:

I created a pattern and wanted to experiment with the scene mode. that works kinda like it should, i can program the parameters etc. In this case i just assigned a different modulation of the hats to scene 1. I only assigned parameters of the OH Channel.
But somehow if i push the assigned pad (scene-mode enabled) it is also effecting other Channels somehow. Thats pretty annoying in this case, it retriggers the sound running on LT6.
Even if there is no scene programmed(cleared them all) and i switch to scene-mode, pushing the pads effect my sound on LT6.

Is there something i m missing? i guess normally if you are in scene-mode, the pads aren’t supposed to do anything except switching on/off a scene.

maybe some of you experienced that aswell, is it a bug? or do i need to disable something, somewhere?

1 Like

I forget which scenes are saved to - kit or pattern - but if either were based on the factory, the scene might be leftover from that.

it was a new project, new kit, etc…as i said i even cleared all my programmed scenes on this pattern to see if it helps with the problem.
so again even after i cleared all scenes and even if i push a pad (in scene mode) which is not assigned to anything, therefore also not blue, it effects my sounds on LT6.
thats pretty wierd isn’t it?

Keep it simple with testing, clear the kit, take a new pattern and disconnect all midi i/o to begin with, then see how it’s going, have a look at your midi channel assignments too just in case there’s any overlap

Same here. Only when sample is loaded to LT6 and only sample sound is affected. No problem with sythesis. I guess it is a bug.