RYTM ambient machine

Great job reigning in the saturation on this.

The Rytm can be a touchy machine to gain stage but this was really nice.

1 Like

Thanks! That was a while ago, it reminds me that I should use the Rytm some more in that capacity, it does have a unique sound, I’ve just been locked in sample mode lately on the AR. Cheers!

For some odd reason it reminds of some of some stuff by Mouse on Mars.

The song Gocard, in particular ha some similarly really well balanced saturation going on.

2 Likes

I just got my RYTM back. Here is some fooling around with only internal sounds.

Hardly any fancy programming going on, I could have taken it farther with some scenes and longer, asynchronous track lengths maybe.

To be honest, I was just basking in the sound of this thing. It’s been too long.

12 Likes

man i made so much on this thing i forgot half these tracks i recroded :joy:

Weird. I was just deep diving on YouTube looking for Rytm ambient stuff like this exactly. This is a beautiful track

2 Likes

anoder live one u can really extract the hate from this box

9 Likes

Yes! Great stuff man.

Let’s bring this thread back.

I’ll post a few more solo rytm ambient ventures soon.

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe this qualifies. Ambient-ish jam with internal engines. Just exploring my rytm now that I have it back :smiley:

14 Likes

Another chill rytm thing.

This is my 3rd Rytm, due to circumstances, but I starting to really see what it can do for me this time around.

12 Likes

This thread isn’t helping my RYTM gas lol.

I already have analog four mk1, digitone, syntakt and digitakt but keep thinking about the analog rytm and octatrack but not sure if I really need those since I have the other 4… but this ambient stuff in here is beautiful!

This is some phenomenal RYTM. Very inspiring glitch textures, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I was pretty happy w this one so far.

I still struggle with the generally unforgiving nature of the AR sometimes though. It’s definitely one of those boxes where I’ll have days that I love it and days that I hate it.

Also someone else post some rytm ambient so I don’t have to spam :slight_smile:

19 Likes

You really make the rytm sing, that’s beautiful sounding!

1 Like

11 Likes

Awesome!

Same here - i know i could do better with a DT but there are certain features of the rytm which are quote unique

Brilliant - all on the rytm?

How did you make the noisy pad in the 2nd half?

1 Like

Really like this one.
You confirm me by this track that I need to continue to follow this root on my AR.
The base of the track can be completely done with the AR :slight_smile:

1 Like