Routing questions about Mother 32 + Dfam + 0-coast to ext. input Analog four II

Hello,

Im kind of new to the modulars and I have currently hooked up my Mother 32 and DFAM to my ext. inputs of Analog Four MK II so I can use the fx from my A4. Im now borrowing a 0-coast from a friend that I want to hookup to my setup and also using the fx from the analog 4 II. But as i know now the two inputs are busy with my mother 32 and dfam, is there a way to connect all three to the two inputs? Like splitter or something, or maybe to hookup M32 and DFAM to the same input?

I would just patch your OCoast to the ext in on the m32 patch bay and use the mix knob.

Should work fine…

1 Like

Or with overbridge, if you have a soundcard, you can input one of the three machine into OB and a Daw, then route with the pseudo sidechain to an analog four track.
So it will make : one input L, one input R, one input from overbridge menus.

Bugt maybe using the other machines in combo / filter chain is more interesting…

When I want to use more than two external instruments with my A4, I use a Bastl Dude tiny mixer to submix them together before sending to the A4. It’s battery powered and works well

Thanks for answer, will consider that. what about the Audio/cv split cable from elektron?

I don’t think that’s designed to mix audio signals

Ive decided to just buy 4-channel line mixer and connect it into the A4

1 Like