Roland Zen-Core Editor-Librarian and ZEN-Core Sound Banks (222 tones) from Italy...fly on the Enterprise

After 3 years of development, my ZEN-Core editor-librarians for Roland Fantom 6-7-8/06-07-08, AX-Edge and Jupiter-X/Xm are available, accompanied by a bank of 222 ZEN-Core sounds programmed with the editor and compatible with all Synths, Hardware and Virtual, pianos, GrooveBox, Wind Instruments and Guitar Synths compatible with this standard.

I had fun creating a video that imagines an unlikely flight from my home to the Enterprise where some of the occupants…, including Spock, started singing to the tune of my synths and sounds (isolated voices thanks to lalal.ai ).
A way, I hope fun, to “tell” the characteristics of the software and sounds in music.

You can find specifications, quick guides, manuals (Italian and English), sound demos, a Quick tour in English (thanks to Antonio Antetomaso) on my website page
www.benis.it
Among the new features for ZEN-Core is the possibility of using this synthesis to create 4-voice melodic and rhythmic sequences, synchronized with the scene BPM thanks to the simultaneous use of 8 STEP-LFOs (2 per partial) and 128 overall steps.
With a lot of effort I managed to make the editor also available for MAC (it just requires a little more attention in the first run of the software) which works thanks to Rosetta also on M1 and M2.
Here is the video with a demonstration of a (small) part of the sounds.

I have given ample space to the ZEN-core tones which allow 4-voice melodic and rhythmic sequences (there is a template in the software to facilitate programming, also described in the manual) and to the 4-operator + shape FM sounds (Zen-Core incorporates an excellent linear FM motor).
The bank obviously also contains more “classic” sounds including around , pads, choirs, 30 Synth Basses etc.
In the video you will find sounds and sequences inspired by Jarre and Vangelis…Oxygene and SoilFestival…included!!

Zen-Core Bank compatibility:
Software: Zenology - Zenology Pro - ZenBeat (with ZC1 player ZC1)
Pianos: FP-E50, RD-88
Synth: AX-Edge, Fantom-06/07/08, Fantom-6/7/8, Juno-X, Jupiter-X/Xm
Groovebox: MC-101, MC-707, VERSELAB MV-1
Wind Instruments: Aerophone AE-20, Aerophone Pro AE-30
Guitar Synth: GM-800

6 Likes

On line the “BLACK NOVEMBER” DEALS for my Roland Zen-Core Editor-Librarian and ZEN-Core Sound Banks (222 tones). In the next few days, free sound collections will be available on my site for use with the ZEN-Core Editors.
https://www.benis.it/cm/ZC_Editor/ben67_zeneditor.htm

14 Free Tones in Roland Zen-Core format and 3 Free Scenes/Songs for Fantom/Fantom-0

I wanted to share for free some Tones (14) and Demo Songs (3) that I made to promote the bank of 222 ZEN-Core tones that I made a few months ago.
The three free demo songs in the video, all created with Fantom’s internal sequencer, can be loaded and played on Fantom and Fantom-0.
The 14 Zen-Core Tones, all the tones used for the songs, can be imported and played on any software or hardware compatible with this standard (to date we are at 23 counting the “newcomers” RD-08, GO:KEYS 5 GO: KEYS 3).

Part of the sounds use some particular characteristics of the ZEN-Core Standard which I also used thanks to the editor/librarian I wrote: in particular the real-time transportable rhythmic and melodic sequences created using the 8 STEP LFOs.
Part of the demo songs start from these sequences activated and played… with just one finger :slight_smile:

Many other sounds (basses, bell sounds, Bowed Strings…) use the linear FM engine of the ZEN-Core standard with which it is possible to use a double pair of carriers and modulators and greatly expand the tonal possibilities also thanks to Shape on the sinusoidal waveforms.

In addition, a further 14 Scene/demo songs are available, these can be downloaded by those who have purchased the 222 Zen-Core Tones collection on Gumroad.
Here is the link where there are videos, mp3s of 17 scenes/songs and additional information:
http://www.benis.it/cm/ZC_Editor/Zen_Bank_ENG.htm
I hope it’s a welcome gift :slightly_smiling_face:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uejRjNRJU