Roland Sample Packs For Digitakt

I’m looking for a good sample pack that might have 303, 606, 707, 808, 909 sounds for the Digitakt. Anyone wanna recommend me where to find some?

Thanks checking them out now, they sound pretty damn good so far.

Check out Goldbaby. He has some freebies and some paid. All classic hardware and some modern stuff put through quality rack gear and tape etc

2 Likes

+1 for Samples from Mars. I picked up ALL their samples for a dirt cheap price on their New Year sale last year!

1 Like

A thousand times yes! I don’t have a Digitakt yet (will change tomorrow afternoon, hallelujah) - but have bought numerous Goldbaby packs over the years. Though, I love the high quality sound it only made me want the original machines more. There are so many in-betweens of parameter tweaks that helps in creating ones individual sound, but I guess a lot of that could be done on the Digitakt. Also, I’ll just leave this here…

https://www.elektronauts.com/news/466

1 Like

Yes! You’re going to enjoy the Digitakt so much - it’s so immediate once you learn the basics, yet there’s so much you can tweak and combine. Endless possibilities. And yes, I saw that sample pack but I find the 909 too heavy for my stuff. I stick with 808s mainly and sometimes 606s. But for the 808s I tend to use the samples I got from my TR-08. Next stop is an OT for guitar looping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Elektron just released the Thump & Smack & orb-808 packs wonder how they are?