Roads an Album by Tchu

@ddiamond84
@craig
@LAMPED

:orange_heart: :pray:

5 Likes

:orange_heart:

You can always listen to it several times before you see the broken heart. :rofl:

Great quality to have.

Thank you @craig and thanks for the support, friend.

It was good fun for sure as it was the first time I had someone over at the Studio for ''Vocals". My friend Gaëlle took care of those evocative sensual vocals. I did show her your comment and she’s so pleased that she wants to do this more often.

You give me wet eyes. Thank you so much, friend!

3 Likes

Purchased. Oooffffff. Only 2 mins into the first track and already :heart:

Builders all gone for the weekend, Kids playing upstairs, wife chilling in the bath, feet up on my sofa with the dog and a cup of tea. This is much needed!

Well done @Tchu. Hope all is well mate

6 Likes

Thank you so much @brucegill for the kind words and the support!

I can relate to this. :rofl:

It couldn’t be better, friend!

2 Likes

Thank you @ddiamond84! This title evoke the road we took to go to our camping in my young years. Such great memories!

3 Likes

@craig/@brucegill are you the same person? You know you can’t have 2 accounts in here! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha. That intro is so evocative. Damn you, how can someone sell me on something in a few seconds. But I don’t think I’m Bruce. Unless I am Bruce when I’m sleeping. Sneaky Bruce

2 Likes

I am Bruce also.

3 Likes

I’m Bruce, and so’s my wife…

3 Likes

Hey c’est un esti de bel album. Bravo!

1 Like

:rofl:

Merci beaucoup @Pinkbox! Montréalais(e), québécois(e)?

Nop parisien, mais ma blonde vient de Roberval :wink:

1 Like

Tu as pris quelques mauvais plis. :rofl: Les jurons québécois, c’est probablement une des premières choses qu’elle t’a apprises.

1 Like

listened ON THE ROAD to ‘Roads’ today while driving a box truck home. great album @Tchu

“dead end” really stood out for me

1 Like

Lovely album, so many great tracks. Takes me places I haven’t been before. Great production as well. Haunting sounds, nice mix.

1 Like

Thank you so much @PlumWrinkles! :heart::pray:

It all started with the Take 5. A simple Track but it’s all in the details for this one.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Nils! :heart::pray:

That’s a really nice compliment for me!

:heart::heart::heart:

Were all these tracks really performed live??! That’s wild…

1 Like

Yes, that’s my way of doing things.

5 Likes

That’s incredible. I never ever would’ve guessed.

2 Likes