RIP MC Conrad : (

gutted to hear that the best MC to ever do it has unexpectedly passed

MCs were never really as much of a thing here in the states as at the UK raves, so i’m rarely happy to hear them on the old skool live mixes. but Conrad was always a force multiplier for Bukem’s sets . . .

29 Likes

Oh man, he was good!

2 Likes

Oh man… what a bummer he was incredible… Memories of standing up on stage with him at Ministry of Sound back in 1999 shared a spliff with him and the crew on stage and nobody cared at all fantastic memories… and a time with more freedom.

5 Likes

Very sad. Used to listen to Logical Progression on repeat during my school years.
Remember the good times!

8 Likes

Oh man, that sucks. Got to meet him over a decade ago when he came to AZ. Was a really cool, laidback dude. I’d never seen someone so excited for a McD’s Fish Filet sandwich like him and LTJ were after the gig. Was a proper stand up dude in the limited time I was fortunate to spend and talk with him. His work with Good Looking is up there with the best MC work done during that era. I also appreciated his stage presence as well. Never over did it like so many of his peers did, and knew when to let the track do it’s job, and when to hype things up. Go easy Conrad. Thanks for the memories.

3 Likes

No hate on the Ragga jungle MCs because they had their place as well, but no one put it down smoother than this. Super bummer and very sad to hear this news. This world needs more chill right now and this man was another one taken too young, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

8 Likes

His work with LTJ Bukem was just sublime … still sounds like the future to this day.

RIP … this is a bit of a shock

8 Likes

Oh no… his work on Logical Progression was the first D&B MC’ing that I had ever heard. So smooth and articulate, redefined what an MC could be for me. What a loss.

4 Likes

Oh man… he will be missed RIP

3 Likes

Sad to hear this. I was a big fan of his work with LTJ Bukem and saw them live a number of times back in the day. RIP.

2 Likes

me too

rest in peace

2 Likes

Oh wow that is sad.

A huge figure in DnB.

Bukem is actually playing in Denver this weekend, but I won’t be able to make it.

2 Likes

Promised land vol 1 … soundtrack to many lazy Sundays and countless road trips. Never tired of his laidback delivery and smooth flow. :fire:

2 Likes

I really like Progression Session Vol 3 but it’s the one that most streaming platforms don’t have. I think even YouTube cuts a few tracks from it. Gonna have to dig into my old CDs and see if I still have it.

2 Likes

oh no. This hits hard.
Have to comfort someone i keep dearly in mind and admire ever since we met. Being reminded time we spend together is precious - very precious…

1 Like

RIP :frowning:

One of the best duos in DNB/Jungle.

1 Like

Oh no. Logical progression opened my mind. I just saw LTJ for the first time last month and he was a revelation - MC Armani Reign was amazing but no one can ever replace Conrad.

2 Likes

Sad news. He really was one of the best, who played a large part in the soundtrack of my youth.

Safe journey brother.

2 Likes

Let’s flyyyy with the rhythm…

2 Likes