Rhinestone Leprechaun Cowboy Folklore

Hello Elektronautikalifragilistikals,

It’s your favorite/least favorite leprechaun cowboy hobo nosejob here to bless your game again. I have had a very strange couple of weeks. Wow. Where to begin?

Maybelline with the story of yesterdays past? Sure. I met an old man who worked for MTV from 1983 to 1987. He is an absolute legend and the horniest toad I ever met, lol. He is absolutely insane and off his medicine. It sucked but it was beautiful and it has to happen.

The man’s name was Eddie Jo, and he told me tons of stories about his life and his relationships with folks in the entertainment industry and… Wait.

I have sent mother Elektron several love letters about my missing function button and she hasn’t returned any of my phone calls. I gave her my and everything. Even my cereal. Now, I demandeth my replacement buttons or I’m breaking up with her. I don’t want to breakup with Elektron she’s my favorite mom.

But most importantly, I don’t want to breakup with any of you fine wizards and shapeshifters. I love you all dearly and before I go (or get my (func) button back on my Model Samples that I payed good money for :money_mouth_face::moneybag: :greed_demon:) You can have my phone number and Facebook account name if you want. Please little :bird::dove: friends, tell Momma E to send help. I want to tell you stories!!!

K. Bye!

Funky Soul Relentless Illuminati Demon Angel.

Yes I know that this is a temper tantrum. It can’t be what it ain’t. Right ma?!

1 Like

And I’m still gonna tell the story, just in a very dramatic and drawn out way, like how I do. Kick rocks if you ain’t swinging at my pitches. As much as I love my little orange nosejob, she is literally broken and I need my buttons right to do my fucking job.

Send help. Please.

1 Like

Update: I figured out a work around for the little orange :orange_heart::tangerine:. I just ripped out the pattern button. Now the pattern button doubles as a func. It’s not an F-boy. Sorry Mom.

See, this last message was the important part. I ripped out the back button and the number 16 button too. Now all three buttons fall out. The func button is still missing. I don’t mind paying for the replacement buttons. All Elektron has to do is ask. I would do ANYTHING for Momma E. Why wouldn’t she send my buttons,?!!!

However, me thinks a smaller farm me shall supply. A jerk flavored farm me remembers. My precious he smith. Glorious :heart_eyes:. Must save all the street pennies in a jar. Won’t take long at all. I was gonna buy all the Elektrical parts first but that must wait for momma E I guess. Oh well, one thing I have an abundance of is thyme. Hehe.

Also, I think the Anyma Omega looks pretty too, and maybe the Mask. I will get the sword smithed first, then the other two, then the O-Tape. Then maybe Momma E will be ready to hear my stories. @J3RK, am I being too mean or impatient with Momma E? Or am I onto something? @Fin25, is this just a temper tantrum or something else? @sleepfc, this is boring right? How could it be less so? With the stories? And edit out the curse?! @shigginpit, Is this misguided, I need angel bunny help. Mostly.

I think I’m gonna post a video of what she looks like now with four missing buttons just so you fine folks see what I’m dealing with. I guess I just should buy a second Model Samples for $150 or something used. Though they seem to be rising in price. Maybe I should buy 6 more as crappy as they are. I think I need 7 of them.

Or maybe everyone is ignoring me on purpose. Maybe this whole thing is a waste of time? I think I may take a one year break from the forum. Seems like maybe too much of a good thing. If you want my address or phone number before I go just ask.

Thanks buddy. I knew you’d care. :purple_heart:

I’m only 40 years young. Go easy tiger!

That’s because you ramble like a train station junky that just spent 30$ on a speedball :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

1 Like

HEY! Nail, hammer, punch! But I didn’t do any drugs I swear. Well, thanks for the honesty. I’m leaving the forum now. Bye!

It’s been real. You guys all know where to find me. Denton Texas. 940-390-1284. I’ll be back in a year or something. Guess we can’t do Texas Naughts for a bit. Oh well. Peace!