ReSyn (reloaded)

hi everyone :hand_splayed:
this is the new version of ReSyn, a software that allows control of Synthesizers (or any MIDI capable device) over network
thereā€™re few things that have changed and been implemented from to the previous version (which was only for the MM). thereā€™s still some work to be done as this really is a basic version, nonetheless, it does whatā€™s expected to do :relaxed:
if anyone is interested in knowing more or even give it a try, please do get in touch

5 Likes

Awesome \o/

:grin:

ā€¦been a month already and work has been done in the backyard :open_mouth:
tonight/today me and @ON-OFF-ON made a test using ReSyn aandā€¦it all worked! :grin:
thereā€™s still some time to go development-wise but the test was good.
thereā€™ll be more news to comeā€¦when available :relaxed: and of course* if anyone wants to know more/is interested, please do get in touch or simply drop by the Elektron IRC channel
cheese :smile:

ā€¦noone? :neutral_face:

1 Like

I for one, am extremely interested in this project.

I know our good friend @TrabanT is too since we already collaborate on A4/AR and this would make is so much cooler, easier, and more fun !

Imagine youā€™re chillin your studio ā€¦ and Iā€™m chillin in mine we are both live streaming or in a video chat, and Iā€™m making/tweaking awesome sounds from my A4 to your A4 ā€¦ or any gear really.

Or you say ā€œWalter how did you make that badass mofo kick drum patch on ARā€ I say ā€œWell them humble grasshoppa ā€¦ let me show you physically on your machine from across the globe.ā€

Through the magic of @guga 's awesome sauce we shall all rejoice and RESYN !

3 Likes

ā€¦for those of you still interested in this or asking where did this go, iā€™m still working on it but at a slower pace, nonethelessā€¦itā€™s still ā€˜in the processā€™ :relaxed:

3 Likes

Less sleep, more work. Chop chop :wink:

1 Like