Restrictions are for the dreamless

Model: DMT or Model:JRE (Joe Rogan Experience)

7 Likes

… and which opens up a complete new market for them: selling (digital) machines as add-ons. :smiley:

4 Likes

If it’s a keyboard please have a joystick. 2600 style please

Maybe they filled in some of those blank boxes in the Digitone OS. Hopefully one of them is labeled “Glide”. :smile:

More likely, this is an Overbridge release announcement.

4 Likes

Daren’s been typing his reply in morse code on his Tenori-On for the last half hour it seems … i’m more hyped for this … :wink:

16 Likes

Excellent! My undreams have come true!

2 Likes

They have said a few times in videos that it isn’t something they’d do, I don’t blame them either.

3 Likes

wut ! : (

2 Likes

Haha, what a let down^

10 Likes

So, a Machinedrum?

5 Likes

I’m thinking Nord Modular style successor now … ? or some adaptable hardware that can load different machines - or something a bit more left field ala TE

hmm - an Elektron take on the NM with an :3lektron: sequencer would be killer

+1

4 Likes

My moneys on a stapler

7 Likes

This is basically what the Machinedrum and Monomachine do. I’ve been waiting for a return to that philosophy!

2 Likes

I think the idea of the Digitone is a more sophisticated execution of that philosophy. I mean, it’s capable of a variety of different synthesis types, but all of it’s related and connected and therefore more fruitful

Its a very GRAINY image. This is too EASY Elektron. Its obviously a GRANULAR weapon of mass destruction. Surprised nobody else has picked up on this.

3 Likes

I do +1 in thinking this synth’ll have a sample slot of some sort.

would be mint if it had recorder & play trigs for real time resampling, tho I doubt that will be the case.

I agree the digitone sounds absolutely beautiful but what if I want to mix in some wave table synth, or vocal synth? Maybe I want a drum synth with retriggers?

I try not to get too caught up in the guessing games but I feel duty bound to wholeheartedly agree with you on this.

2 Likes

guys it’s obvious! restrictions are for the dreamless => it’s a coffee machine :rofl:

4 Likes

Retriggers would be amazing. If they could just add that to the midi tracks on the DT then you could have it all between the two

2 Likes