Restrictions are for the dreamless

Detective @nilsec just cracked the case. Well done!

The gas tanks were nervous there for a minute. These are the rare times I’m thankful to be such hot garbage on keys that I won’t go near 'em.

9 Likes

Ophhh thank god! It’s not something i need (or wish to have).
NEXT!

When is the next NAMM? :wink:

3 Likes

I already have a Digitone but I am curious what it will look like and if it will be any different than the regular Digitone. maybe we’ll get overbridge and glide!

1 Like

How about an Elektron virtual modular like the wonderful Nord Modular G1 and 2?

IMO, there’s too much Eurorack already ///

You folks seem to put a lot of weight on search results from an online shop. Maybe I’m missing a joke?

100_0928

4 Likes

Sure to give you gas

2 Likes

I think it is mainly to keep silly ideas moving for fun.

So i was right when i said Model:DreamOn? :star_struck:

Cenk was just at TSR May 4th. So it doesn’t seem unusual for the product to appear on Thomann.

1 Like

Model:Songmode :tongue:

7 Likes

Model:Trip, a synthetic hallucinogen that allows your brain to remotely and intuitively operate a massively multiplayer globally networked synth/sampler/sequencer for 12 hours alongside every other Model:Tripper currently on the drug

1 Like

Not sure if we should trust Thomann

9 Likes

:smile:

Might as well close out the numerous Model:Drug suggestions with the Model:©osmic©onsciousness, which allows one to experience all planes of reality, consciousness, drugs, and possible existences from mineral life, to plant life, animal life, and human life, simultaneously, after connecting the body via MIDI.

There becomes no separation between inner and outer, self and other, there becomes only untarnished, egoless consciousness shared by all creation; clean of ignorance and delusion, one realizes they have already known these things for eternity.

Hopefully it has a keyboard.

#next

8 Likes

*Overbridge forthcoming

1 Like

I think we’ll need midi 2.0 for that

4 Likes

Yea they been teasing that for the past 2 years.

3 Likes