Renoise 3.2 Patch! (Love Trackers)

Enjoy! I just love the new update… Renoise is so Digitakt!

5 Likes

Sweet track Kat…Renoise is fukn choice, always good to have around… (trackers were the inspiration for P-Locks, and so hexadecimal editing for the masses :sound::sparkles:was born) keep em coming Kat :sound:

2 Likes

Nice music! Ehm Digitakt is so Renoise :smile:

1 Like

But much harder to learn, isn’t it?
nice track btw.

3 Likes

trackers were my life long ago!

1 Like

Thanks! It depends, I was heavy into trackers in the late 90s but if you never used a tracker there might be a little learning curve, well worth it thou…

I tried it with Bitwig 3 last night too and made a little patch.

Appreciate the feedback!

Have a great day!

6 Likes

Some pre breakfast tunes… gotta eat now… hungry… blue berries!!!

1 Like

Ok last one, sorry! :wink:

2 Likes

very nice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank YOU!

Addictive as hell… .-)

1 Like

Is it possible to live record sequences in redux? I get that it’s not really the point (and that the standalone allows it), but I think that’s the one thing keeping me from using it. Also, can you mute certain tracks, or is the idea to copy, paste, and alter?

1 Like

You mean like sample back into it? I think I did that once using some audio receive modules in Bitwig. Yeah, mutes possible (using different phrases for example) and also send out to different outputs and what not, plus multiple and different effect racks per channel etc. Its not a fully Renoise but still a cool tracker environment inside your regular DAW. I even use it sometimes for mastering only and put Redux on the master track in Bitwig, I love its (Redux) exciter effect, bus compressor and maximizer.

1 Like

Interesting. If I understand, I believe you can live record notes with qwerty in the full renoise, but can only manually enter them in the redux editor?

1 Like

Yeah I think that’s the limit… it’s phrase pasting instead of sequencer recording, I think I thought of that patching yesterday. That’s a little sad, QWERTY recording in Redux as in Renoise would be fresh. I could check with the Renoise forum later and see if there’s a workaround. I feel Renoise and Redux has so many -not to obvious, mysterious- (in a good way) features.

1 Like

Gassing so much for Renoise now
The tracker flow of music is somehow soothing for me. Reminiscing the ft2 days methinks

2 Likes

$75, totally worth it! I came from Impulse Tracker myself and have a buttload of projects that I still have to get around to migrating. It can best be described as a classic tracker meets modern Ableton Live.

1 Like

Sunday morning sketch… Rainy day… yes! :wink:

so many keyboard shortcuts to remember :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Indeed it is! .-)

Detachable mixer in the new update as well… just had to test it! .-)