Register my elektron

hi guys, Can someone help me to register my analog rytm mkii to elektron website?

thank you so much!
another question :slight_smile:

What is the purpose of registering a product?

If you encounter any bug with your instrument and need to write a ticket, you need to register your product first.

2 Likes

also streamlines the support / repair process because then they can immediately check and see how much time you have left on your 3-year warranty

2 Likes

I have amassed quite a few used Elektron boxes and didn’t consider this. Can I register them in the hopes that some may still be under the 3-year window?

You’ll have to make sure the previous owner(s) unregistered their machine first. I’m the third owner of one of mine, and the first owner didn’t unregister, so I have no way of registering it. Ah well, I doubt it’s less than three years old anyway!

That seems silly. A serial number is a serial number. I will give it a go, thanks for the tip!

Contact support they should be able to assist you.

1 Like

I have contacted support and they suggested getting in contact with the original owner :stuck_out_tongue: I didn’t worry about it because it’s out of warranty anyway. I’m probably going to sell it pretty soon so I can get the mk2…

I thought that to use plug-ins there needed a registered product!
I joined only one week ago Elektron family for the First time (buying a new product anyway)!

I had a similar issue and support freed the account so I could log it. Mine was tied with a shop however. Was a return.

1 Like

Welcome here.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 7 × OS Update