Recording setup shows a grey bar

all my tracks show on configuring recording setup a grey bar. means i cannot record. How to clear it?

Picture ?
Memory Setup ?
Grey MKII ?

1 Like

dynamic r1-r5

1 Like

Grey bar means slot is cleared, it doesn’t mean you can’t record.

If you use Dynamic Recorders option, you don’t need Reserve Recordings R1-R5 : it reduces recording length and available RAM…

2 Likes

Isn’t it “memory full”?

I got aware it starts white after recording starts via trig or pushing rec3, Thanks , so i’m not shocked anymore with it seen grey, so its cleared, ok!

Set reserve recordings to NONE.

The recipe for having the entire memory available for all buffers is to set DYNAMIC RECORDERS to YES, and RESERVE RECORDINGS to NONE.

Check the manual, page 37 for more information.

Side note, you have asked a similar question on another post: Recording setup greyed. There is no need for multiple posts. One per topic is enough.

2 Likes

great tip, thank you, its new for me.

OT saying “I could have lied, I’m such full…”?

A “greyed” bar doesn’t mean MEMORY FULL.

Oh right, I think the right term would be “no more accessible memory”, right?

I already explained a few things to you, and said there was no need to create a topic for each question. You didn’t thank me like that. Good luck.
(For neighbors if you send it to @slicetwo ! by the window) :wink:

1 Like

Virgin ?
Edit : I did mean that, because “greyed” bar as on @lwpweb above picture means a new or cleared buffer to me…

IDK, ignore me, LOL

1 Like

I’ll add Elektronauts “search” in order to post in a related topic.
@lwpweb please.

Or…as @disco made it in a more friendly way…in order to keep it tidy…:wink:

Noob questions

Is there a thread about the god awful sound quality٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

1 Like

@mrcrappypantson with all respect. You can always do: Stop-Stop, go to Track 1, remove Trig 1 to end the repeating joke.

gotcha! Godcha. Lol

It should have been an intoxicated hangout thread comment but, with respect, lighten up! xoxo

1 Like

Did you clicked with God? :pl:

1 Like