Recording digitakt with overbridge in logic

Hey @LosingLight,
leave the aggregate device aside for now, install Overbridge and watch the walk through (screen recording) and/ or download the Logic template.
That will get you started with your DT and individual tracks.

I followed all of the above directions and it was extremely helpful! My one question - when I record to Logic from my Digitakt via Overbridge, there seems to be a pretty big delay in the actual recording (not the monitoring) - nearly 1 measure. Has anyone else experienced this and have a fix?

Thanks!

I’ve just recorded a tutorial on my preferred way to configure Overbridge and route the audio within Logic so that you can record each individual track to audio regions, including the internal FX on the main track and the external inputs. Hope this helps some people:

4 Likes

I followed your entire video but I have a problem. When I open Au Overbridge and I want to create the stereo logic multioutput 10 track it doesn’t let me create it and it gives me an error message. How can I solve? Logic allows me to create only a single stereo or mono track

@Giando Sorry I’ve not seen that issue. First I would suggest completely uninstalling the Overbridge drivers, reboot, then install them again. If that doesn’t fix it then double check your Digitakt’s settings - I’ve not messed with the class compliant audio settings on it but perhaps that’s how USB is set up then that would make Overbridge behave this way? Maybe, seems unlikely but worth a check.

Otherwise I think raise it with Elektron support, I’m afraid.

I’m having the same issue. Can’t seem to figure it out.

Did you ever fix it? I still can’t get it…