Record automation from Digitakt midi tracks in Ableton

First ever post. I got my digitakt communicating with Ableton via Overbridge. I also have a Korg minilogue connected via the digitakt’s midi out to midi in. In Ableton, I created a midi track with the overbridge plugin. When I arm and hit record, and I start turning knobs on the digitakt, Ableton records all automation from Digitakt’s audio tracks 1 -8, but if I turn a knob to modify the CC values in Midi track A connected to my Minilogue, Ableton fails to record this. With Overbridge can we record automation from the Digitakts MIDI tracks A -H?
I can send some pics of Digitakts MIDI Config or Ableton’s MIDI preferences if that helps.
Any help greatly appreciated!
Running Ableton 10.1.43, Digitakt 1.50

Any help folks?
Kinda at a loss here…

hey, I don’t have a Digitakt but I just tested recording midi from Digitone and it works for me only if I setup the DN as MIDI IN in Live, not from the OB plugin.

I just used one of the midi tracks sending to channel 1, sending cc 70, just recorded some movement of the knob, I’m not sure if there’s any difference between the DT and DN midi channels but I think they should be the same, meaning OB probably don’t send the midi channels info, only the tracks. maybe I’m wrong though…

I appreciate the reply @alechko! I’m on vacation for a week now but will be back on the Digitakt when I return. Looking forward to solving this.