Recommended Sound Packs

Hi. I’ve just purchased the Analog Four as my first ever synth. I’m really enjoying it so far, particularly the parameter locks and the general workflow. I’ve played around with various DAWs and soft synths over the years with little success or enjoyment. But I feel at home with the Elektron workflow.

However… I’m not overly enamoured with the presets. Yes, I intend on designing my own sounds but I was counting on the presets to teach me how to really unlock the synth’s so called sweet spot. But they’re very uninspiring.

With that in mind, what is a good sound pack to really tease out the best qualities of this unit? So far I’m drawn to the Conforce one. I read his description of the pack and he’s quite candid about what sees as the limitations of the synth while clearing seeking to capitalise on its virtues.

I’ll likely buy that pack but before I do is there another one that’s even better?

this thread got me looking for sound packs and I stumbled here:

there are a bunch of free ones there too

Welcome to the forum!

My usual A4 soundpack recs are the drum ones by @darenager and @taro, and the free Biopads pack available from Elektron.

2 Likes

Great, thanks guys!