Reason + VST

I still have the question, can you play two different instrument racks on different midi channels at the same time… cant find it…

@satyr32 : check your email i get the invite just now

Overbridge works ! i think the same way as Logic Pro… and tight the same way. i think it’s better under Bitwig and Ableton regarding tightness… but of course it needs more investigation to deal with…

7 Likes

For the settings Buffer audio at 64 and Margin safety at 50 works well… Latency is the same with this settings to Ableton Live… (i think Bitwig handle this better on tightness)

In this video HT8 and BT5 are played with hands while recording the screen capture and then i switch to Live Recording and it’s recorded what i play live i think it’s not bad at all.

1 Like

The amount of recording latency is more or less the same with Ableton and Bitwig (26ms) and for Drums purpose Audio Quantification make a great job.

Very cool thx.

1 Like

I pushed the vice to put a closed hihats on a Kong Reason device while the other drums come from the RYTM…

12:24 GMT, got the mail. too bad i am at work right now.
oh, i am so excited.

1 Like

If anyone has a USAMO, I’d be keen to hear how that works

Did you try multitrack recording via optional outs? Feel free to join the discussion in the Betatest Forum on Reason Talk.

using the individual outs works. you can send 7 voices to the individual outs and 1 voice to the master out.
i tried it only with 256 and 512 buffer and with 16 bits. No problems whatsoever.

1 Like

MAY MADNESS at PROPELLERHEAD

Reveal Sound ReSpire 59.00 €

• 4x Polymorph Oscillators, Unique Unison Engine
• Superb Filters, HQ Built-in FX Processor
• 800+ Stunning Factory Presets

€59.00 instead of €189.00

I gave it a short try, and Overbridge seemed to work perfectly with Reason 9.5. This experience is someting that makes me say yeeeaaah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, it’s not perfect yet. Turning on Song Position on the Elektron VST, the Keys’ sequencer misses the first trig when starting the playback in Reason.