Rave-Based Patch Bank

Hi I’ve just sent you a private message for help with the link. It’s making the whole experience more mysterious. Can’t wait to get it - thanks!

actually if you open the page in chrome it works easily! I’m sorted

Demo 6!

would also like to purchase the Digitone sound pack but not sure how. is the $15 Bandcamp download inclusive of the sound pack? thanks (killer sounds)

1 Like

I think it gives you a pdf download with a link to the sysex files.

1 Like

The bandcamp purchase is for the audio demos and inside the zip is, indeed, a pdf with a link to the download because bandcamp apparently hates sysex files and won’t accept it as a bonus item inclusion.

If you end up buying it, don’t click the link, copy all of the text (including the stuff that isn’t the link) together and paste it into your browser address bar and push enter. The auto-parser I was using borked the one job it had…lol Literally everyone who has bought the pack has sent me an email asking why the link doesn’t work lol

Ugh, technology…a faustian bargain…it giveth and it taketh away. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

all the Sound in the Demos are coming from a single Digitone ?

Yes. I did a track posted in the other forum where I sampled riffs/sounds from the digitone from this pack and sequenced them on said sampler. These in this demo are all single digitone, though and generally 1 or 2 patterns played live.

1 Like

Playing around with the Ravertone sounds. :slight_smile: 2 patterns.

1 Like

Another shorty thingy with the ravertone sound pack. :slight_smile:

Some '97 techstep darkness with the rave sound kit. :slight_smile: Just one pattern and mashing mutes all day.

3 Likes

This whole thing is :fire:

But those drums … :exploding_head: