Rare? early Elektron promo posters spotted

I had this one when I got my MD back in the day. Unfortunately it got left behind after a swift divorce, LOL!

3 Likes

that poor poster, left behind like sinners in a low budget kirk cameron movie :frowning:

3 Likes

Time traveler.

I’m a dead beat poster dad.

I went once to visit the HQ and they gave me two of those as present and I forgot them in the bus

3 Likes

That’s a very sad story! Think about how scared and alone your poor lost posters must have felt, forgotten and huddled together on the bus for warmth! What if those posters are out there right now, still searching for you??

Just found one of these posters on etsy for 100€ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

like papering your walls in money.

2 Likes

I have one of those as a postcard I think. When I bought my first machinedrum in 2003 it came with a handwritten card - nice touch I thought.

1 Like

It’s a different world we live in today. I haven’t felt like anyone appreciated my business in a long time. Even buying craft made products, it’s like the person selling it to you has an expectation that you’d buy it rather than an appreciation for the fact that you did.

That dude won’t be seen on the field ever again :joy:

1 Like

And yr mama! :slight_smile:

I love the fact that all of the devices are working without being plugged in. They are all from future for sure.

That kid with the backpack is my favourite. I think elektron should reprint these.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it was official but I remember seeing the yakuza girl on a t-shirt back in the day. I’d rock a shirt of a couple of these for sure.

… or revive them with their current line of machines! At least Syntakt came with a poster, also a decidedly more boring one.

@shigginpit: Thanks for sharing, these are great! Also loving the comments and memes in here.

1 Like

What’s better than fun with a little more fun on top of it? They don’t put whipped cream and a cherry on a sundae because the ice cream would taste bad without it.

2 Likes

Would be too great :grin:

His is actually signed by them I think, you can tell it’s his photograph and Cenk put a date of the signature. Pretty cool collectible!

1 Like

If Elektron sold the Machinedrum TShirt ( with same visual as the one the kid wear ).
I would buy it !

Retro Futuristic gems !

3 Likes

I once found two of these on a bus

7 Likes