Ranting in Bugs thread

A year or two? I’m pretty sure it’s already been largely abandoned. They clearly are doing very little to fix it, as they’re more focused on simply releasing new products like the digitone.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we just get one or two more of these minimal big fix updates and then it just goes dark. The company sucks plain and simple. They have such great concepts and completely lack follow through. It’s incredibly disappointing.

Like, whateeeeveerrr duuuude… :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty much the exact response I’d expect from a representative of a company that can’t deliver a competent product.

OK I’m sorry then…

But anyway, a major update with OB is coming to the DT, and Elektron actually has a history of providing updates with features added sometimes several years after release, I have a hunch the DT will get more than just OB by the time they’re through with it… Every single last product they’ve made has demonstrated this, except the two new ones, DT and DN…

If you truly think they suck and your new with them, seriously just wait and I bet sooner or later they’ll deliver.

I don’t mean to be snarky and have nothing personally against you or your feelings…

And I don’t represent Elektron, I represent the Lollipop Guild and wish to welcome you…

2 Likes

@BossDoggington ranting in the middle of a bug declaration thread is going off-topic. And it doesn’t bring anything but a poor mood to the community, driving contributing members away.

If you have any particular problem with :3lektron: machines or with the company attitude I suggest you contact the support directly.

3 Likes

Sorry, @LyingDalai, I reacted… 'Twas a bit feisty last evening… I know better, but still flinch now and again… :wink:

No problem, friend :slight_smile:

1 Like